Why We Exist
We are a Bible-centric church that believes in creating healthy community through the power of relationships.
Regardless of where you might be on your spiritual journey, whatever has gone on in your past, or whatever you are currently walking through, you are welcome here. We believe that the greatest relationship a person can have is with Jesus Christ, and it's our mission to share the message of His love and grace so that as many people as possible may come to know Him.
Sunday Mornings @ 10am
Wednesday Family Nights @ 7pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our Sunday services begin at 10am, and usually end around 11:20am.- We have about 70-90 people in attendance most weeks.
- The service opens with our worship team leading us through a few contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns.
- Following this time of worship through song, one of our leaders will come up to pray and briefly share info about upcoming events or special services.
- Then, one of our pastors will share a message directly from the Bible, generally highlighting why it matters and how it still applies to our lives today.
- The service ends with another one or two worship songs, and an invitation to pray, or be prayed for, at the altar.